Faces designs, installs and maintains urban street furniture products to benefit towns and cities in Malta and Gozo, the residents, and commuters. The above services come at no cost to the taxpayers and are financed entirely by outdoor advertisements. Currently, we manage more than 450 outdoor advertising locations. The media varies from bus shelter back-illuminated LED panels, scrolling adverts and illuminated billboards.
- Scheduling and following-up on repairs and preventive maintenance on a daily basis
- Making sure the electrical/lighting status of all the company assets are working in order
- Coordinating Meter Installation with Enemalta and other Utility services companies
- Using the company’s online systems to follow up on stock (quantities of each component) and purchase orders
- Coordinating with Warehouse for issue/stock status of Electrical Components
- Contributing to other projects and the setup of new equipment
- Adhering to the Company’s safety procedures
- Electrical License A issued by the Malta Resources Authority
- Minimum 3 years working experience as Technical Engineer/Electrician in Electrical Supply, Power Plant, Installation/Maintenance of Buildings in Malta.
- Good Knowledge in Circuit breaker corrective maintenance
- Computer Literate and proficient in the basic use of Mobile Apps and other devices related to your duties
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic about new technologies related to our industry
- Must be willing to work on a flexible schedule
- A valid national driving license
Please fill out the form