Visual Merchandiser - Luxury Brands
VF Group, Malta’s leader in the fashion retail and uniformity business, is seeking to recruit a creative Visual Merchandiser to be responsible for visual merchandising of our luxury multi-brand store and other standalone boutiques.
Our Retail Division represents the major luxury fashion brands including Hugo Boss, Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Zegna, Fendi, Moncler, Stella McCartney, Valentino, Tom Ford, Jimmy Choo and Samsonite, our premium luggage brand – Samsonite.
The Visual Merchandiser shall be responsible for designing and implementing a creative visual merchandising strategy and creating appealing and eye-catching, visual windows and interior displays on a weekly basis, floor plans to enhance our customers’ in-store experience. He/she will be required to monitor costs and work within the budget, liaise and negotiate with suppliers to procure supplies.
The selected candidate will be expected to work closely with our retail operations, store managers, logistics and marketing teams, and suppliers to ensure our visual merchandising is appealing, convert window shoppers into prospects, drive branding and sales objectives, and maximize profitability while adhering to brand guidelines.
The selected candidate will have at least 3 years experience in a similar position ideally within the luxury and premium fashion retail sector, excellent coordination skills, a flair for fashion, and an interest in leading fashion brands together with a relevant qualification related to visual merchandising, fashion design or related qualification.
Interested applicants should ideally have:
- Creative and innovative visual design skills and a solid retail merchandising portfolio
- Solid experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays, and space utilization in luxury retail
- A commercial mindset and the ability to analyze sales reports and present ideas to enhance our visual merchandising efforts
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Italian preferably
- The ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results
- A valid driving license
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CVs and portfolio by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be acknowledged and will be treated in strict confidence.
Please fill out the form