The Business Development Executive shall be responsible to promote business growth, establish and maintain an excellent relationship with our Corporate Clients to increase sales and increase market share.
The selected candidate shall also be responsible for the identification and acquisition of new customers and to sell additional products or services to our existing portfolio of clients, whilst ensuring all clients’ requests are met and that the client is satisfied of the services provided.
He/She will be expected to be proactive and identify new business opportunities, develop new proposals and presentations for our clients, preparation quotes, pricing and tender documents efficiently and liaise with all the relevant stakeholders including production, logistics, marketing and sales to ensure deadlines are met.
This position calls for a results’ oriented individual, having a strong business acumen and commercial mindset, good analytical and numerical skills, and a pro-active approach and ability to identify and secure new business deals.
The selected candidate must also have:-
- A Diploma in Sales, Marketing or Business Management or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Maltese, English and Italian ideally
- Proficiency in the us of Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- A valid driving license
Please fill out the form