The Employee shall devote his/her entire productive time, skills, knowledge, ability and attention solely and exclusively to the business of the Employer and shall perform all duties in a professional, ethical and businesslike manner. In particular the Employee shall be fully responsible for the handling of stock and cash belonging to the Employer.
In addition to the duties described herein, the Employee is also authorized and directed to do the following:
– Opening and closing of the shop. Staff should be prepared to be on the Shop Floor at least 15 minutes before Shop opening time.
– Always achieve excellent customer service. It is crucial to the success of the company. Customers should be treated as individuals with respect and honesty and will be encouraged to achieve their maximum potential. Never discriminate against anyone on any grounds
– Meet the daily sales targets. Seek sales and have it as your main daily aim
– Implement the brand image.
– Co-ordinate with the Store Manager for the day-to-day running of the store and abide with all instructions given from time to time.
– Promote positive team spirit.
– Receive and process new collections, and ensure that racks and shelves are fully stocked
– Manage returns of merchandise
– Conduct price and feature comparisons to provide accurate information to customers to facilitate sales and cross sell effectively
– Deal with customer complaints / queries effectively and in a timely manner
– Inform clientele with the promotions and offers
– Always use self-motivation and initiative in the store.
– Ensure high standards of merchandising in the store
– Work quickly and efficiently when completing administrative and stock related tasks
– Maintain a smooth running of the store in the absence your manager / superior. Good communications are paramount. Communication should be always open and honest.
– Always wear a staff uniform. The appearance of staff represents the image of the brand and must be always of a high standard. In case the employee terminates his/her employment during his/her probation period, uniform is then to be paid in full by the employee.
BTI Uniforms is the leader in the provision of uniforms and workwear in Malta, catering for a broad range of corporate entities including catering, hospitality, schools, government entities, hospitals, and various other businesses.
We provide a vast selection of office and work wear which can be literally, tailormade and customised to our client’s requirements in our manufacturing facility which has been providing made-to-measure tailoring services for the past four decades through our steadfast commitment to finest quality, design and good taste.
Please fill out the form